- I’ve read tons of guides on how to be productive and make a smarter use of time. I have summarized them up here:
- Be proactive. It refers to taking the initiative and not waiting for orders.
- Start working with a goal in mind.
- Sets priorities, differentiating the urgent from the important.
- Delegate / synergize . It means taking advantage of the possibilities of a well organized team.
- Sharpen the saw. It refers to continuing to learn.
- Be an early bird: Don’t accumulate pending tasks, read every day, learn something new.
- DON’T SURF THE INTERNET FOR NO REASON; DON’T DISTRACT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
- Do the hardest chores before lunch!
- List of tasks with 3-5 CLEAR OBJECTIVES for the day
- Have the table tidy
- Take note of all your ideas.
- Don’t say “yes” all the time and to everyone.
- Get up from the chair every hour.
- Set a time limit for each task -> Use the Pomodoro 25-5 technique. –> Forget multitasking
- Take care of your body: EXERCISE AND PLAN A WEEKLY HEALTHY DIET -> Eat things good for the brain. Blueberries, nuts, seeds, leafy greens, avocados, and dark chocolate.
- Don’t eat too much sugar, especially with coffee.
- Ignore your cell phone.
- Get out on the street. The sun stimulates your productivity.
Run software both on bash or a window
What makes it possible for the program to run both via the console and in the graphical environment is that it is capable of recognizing the boot mode with which the user has booted it. Read more…